Gain the tools necessary to craft a meaningful message for your ministry and learn to effectively share it with an audience.
According to the Book of Lists, public speaking is the #1 fear for many people, surpassing the fear of death. Fortunately, there are tools that can help to alleviate the fear.
Carol Kent and her highly qualified staff from across the country make the process of learning fun and encouraging. You will be given instruction, and then have the opportunity to try out what you have learned in a small group setting with people who have similar backgrounds in speaking. A trained facilitator will make the experience safe and enjoyable.
For those who have already attended the Speaking Track, new sessions are added every year to take you to the next level in your ministry.
Your options include:
- **Speaking 101: Developing a Topical Presentation – Carol Kent & Bonnie Emmorey
- Building Your Speaking Platform – Cindy Bultema
- **Teaching the Bible with Clarity & Confidence – Carol Kent & Bonnie Emmorey
- Unleash Your Creative Potential – Dr. Don Denmark & Anne Denmark
- **Making Your Speeches Come Alive – Carol Kent
- *Overcoming the Fear Factor – Jeri Howe
- **Outlining with Pizzazz! – Bonnie Emmorey
- *Master Storytelling – Jennie Afman Dimkoff
- **Preparing Your Personal Testimony – Carol Kent
- *Speak Like Jesus – Karen Porter
- Make Bible Characters Come Alive – Jennie Afman Dimkoff
- **Aim for Results – Bonnie Emmorey
* Denotes “new” this year
** Denotes recommendations for first time attendees
As well as options that overlap into all three tracks:
- *Pinterest Power – Kim de Blecourt
- *Promotion 101 – Suzanne Kuhn
- *Logos Bible Software Training – Scott Lindsey
- *Prezi Presentations – Bonnie Emmorey
- *Looking Good, Onstage and Off – Jill Swanson
- Blogging with Purpose – Cindy Bultema