Gain the tools necessary to craft a meaningful message for your ministry and learn to effectively share it with an audience.
According to the Book of Lists, public speaking is the #1 fear for many people, surpassing the fear of death. Fortunately, there are tools that can help to alleviate the fear.
Carol Kent and her highly qualified staff from across the country make the process of learning fun and encouraging. You will be given instruction, and then have the opportunity to try out what you have learned in a small group setting with people who have similar backgrounds in speaking. A trained facilitator will make the experience safe and enjoyable.
For those who have already attended the Speaking Track, new sessions are added every year to take you to the next level in your ministry.
Your options include:
- **Speaking 101: Developing a Topical Presentation – Carol Kent & Bonnie Emmorey
- * Making the Most of Your Message – Elizabeth Murphy
- **Teaching the Bible with Clarity & Confidence – Carol Kent & Bonnie Emmorey
- *RE-IMAGINE Your Speaking – Kathe Wunnenberg
- **Making Your Speeches Come Alive – Carol Kent
- Building Your Speaking Platform – Cindy Bultema
- **Outlining with Pizzazz! – Bonnie Emmorey
- Dynamic Teaching Techniques – Anne & Don Denmark
- **Preparing Your Personal Testimony – Carol Kent
- What Every Speaker Needs to Know – Cindy Bultema
- **Aim for Results – Bonnie Emmorey
- *10 Strategies for Getting Speaking Engagements – Robyn Dykstra
* Denotes “new” this year
** Denotes recommendations for first time attendees
As well as options that overlap into both tracks:
- *Journaling for Better Speaking & Writing – Linda Neff
*Building A Booming Speaking & Writing Ministry – Shannon Ethridge
- *The Tension of Two Callings – Katie Reid
- * Being Authentic in a World Filled with Flash – Jen Ferguson
- *A Busy Person’s Guide to Writing & Speaking – Susan Call
- YOU are Your Brand – SuzyQ
- Blogging with Purpose – Cindy Bultema
- Logos Bible Software Training – TBA
- *Goal Planning – Jennie Dimkoff
- A Crash Course in Social Media – Brenda Yoder & Amelia Rhodes
- Self Promotion: Greedy or Godly – Shannon Popkin
- *Evernote – Carol Ensminger
- *Telling Your Hard Story – Elizabeth Murphy
- *Adding Value to Your Writing/Speaking Platform with Video – Amelia Rhodes
- *What Do I Do Now? – Brenda Yoder
- * Ministering with Your Mate – Jen Ferguson, Don & Anne Denmark
This is an invaluable learning experience for those at nearly every level of public speaking–from small groups to large audiences.