Get to Know Cindy:
Cindy Bultema has been a part of the Speak Up faculty since 2011. She loves the Lord, loves life, loves her family, and loves to celebrate! But don’t let her cheerful smile fool you—Cindy has overcome addiction and survived tragic loss.
Cindy is now the Executive Director of GEMS, the go-to ministry for girls’ spiritual growth.
Before GEMS, Cindy served as an international speaker, Grief Share expert, communications coach, as well as the author of two Bible studies, Red Hot Faith and Live Full Walk Free.
Cindy lives in Michigan with her husband, four children, and two naughty dogs.
Connect with Cindy at www.cindybultema.com
Presenting and Negotiating Your Speaker Fees
Not sure how much to charge for a keynote message or weekend retreat? Worried about discussing your honorarium with an event planner? If you’ve ever wondered how best to communicate with others about your fees, contract, and expenses—this workshop is for you.
Join Cindy Bultema as you learn:
- 3 important factors to consider as you set and/or increase your speaking fees
- Effective tips for presenting and negotiating your fees and expenses with confidence
- Key components of a speaking contract and why you need one
- Creative solutions when a group wants you to speak but the funding is not sufficient
- The #1 tip to remember when discussing speaker fees
In addition, each workshop participant will leave with a contract, speaker fee overview, and sample script to help negotiate your next event’s honorarium with clarity and confidence.
Speaker Hacks to Make Your Life Easier
Whether you are a “veteran” speaker or just getting your speaking ministry started, we’ve all had moments that we’ve thought, “I sure wish I would have known that ahead of time!” In this practical and inspiring workshop, you’ll learn simple speaker “hacks” to enhance the effectiveness of your speaking ministry and make life easier, including:
- Communicating effectively with the planning committee or organizer
- Understanding the felt needs of your audience
- Creating memorable and engaging messages
- Identifying potential pitfalls and navigating around them successfully
- Leaving a lasting impression that encourages people to recommend you to other events.
Ready to register?
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Join us at Speak Up 2020