The Speak Up Conference equips emerging Christian speakers and writers to create global ministry impact through spreading the gospel, teaching and building up the body of Christ, writing transformational books, and providing a network of professional faculty members who are passionate about equipping the next generation of believers who will communicate God’s truth with the excellence He deserves.
EQUIP. EDUCATE. EMPOWER.
We are dedicated to helping you grow in your speaking and writing skills in a friendly, encouraging, Christ-focused atmosphere. We have trained professionals who care about your personal growth and are passionate about equipping you to serve the Lord effectively.
A Unique Conference for Speakers, Writers & Leaders
- One-on-one ZOOM appointments are available with professionals after the conference (up to four appointments depending on the package you choose).
- Four live virtual keynote sessions with Liz Curtis Higgs, Carol Kent and more.
- Up to 42 video breakout sessions are available, (depending on the package you choose).
- You can register for the speaking track or the writing track, or if you choose the Premier Package you will have access to both complete tracks.
- In the speaking track, if you have chosen the Classic or Premier package, you’ll have an opportunity to try out what you’re learning in small interactive groups.
- In the writing track, if you have chosen the Classic or Premier package, you’ll have an opportunity to receive input from other conferees, led by a faculty member.
- Our pre-conference offerings give you an opportunity for even more instruction in speaking, writing, and personal growth.
- Network with other Christian leaders from all over the country who are registered as participants.
We want to help you take your calling to the next level! Join us July 8-10 to learn and be encouraged wherever you are on your journey.