The Speak Up Conference equips emerging Christian speakers and writers to create global ministry impact through spreading the gospel, teaching and building up the body of Christ, writing transformational books, and providing a network of professional faculty members who are passionate about equipping the next generation of believers who will communicate God’s truth with the excellence He deserves.
EQUIP. EDUCATE. EMPOWER.
We are dedicated to helping you grow in your speaking and writing skills in a friendly, encouraging, Christ-focused atmosphere. We have trained professionals who care about your personal growth and are passionate about equipping you to serve the Lord effectively.
A Unique Conference for Speakers, Writers & Leaders
• One-on-one appointments are available with professionals during the conference (up to four appointments).
• 7 Breakout Sessions are available during the conference with six topic options offered during each session.
• You can register for the speaking track or the writing track, but you are free to mix and match your breakout session topics to best meet your needs.
• In the speaking track, you’ll have an opportunity to try out what you’re learning in small interactive groups.
• In the writing, track you’ll have an opportunity to meet with publishers, acquisition editors, agents, or author mentors.
• Our pre-conference offerings give you an opportunity for even more instruction in speaking, writing, and personal growth
• Network with other Christian leaders from all over the country who are registered as participants.
We want to help you take your calling to the next level! Join us July 11-13 to learn and be encouraged wherever you are on your journey.
The Prince Center
1800 E Beltline Ave SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan