We are excited you are here! We know you have a message and we want to help share it! Here's how you can become a guest blogger on the Speak Up Conference Page.
- Posts must be between 500 and 700 words in length.
- Scripture Reference: If quoting a verse from the Bible, please include the translation from which you are quoting.
- Image: Must be at least 800px and have the rights to post publically. If no image is submitted, one will be chosen for posting and marketing purposes.
- Please submit only ONE piece at a time.
- Self-Promotion: We allow genuine contribution and backlinks to your blog but please make sure you include the heart behind the promotion. Heavy sales or pushy blogs will not be accepted.
- Share your post after it is published on the Speak Up Rocks Facebook Page. (If you are not in this group, PLEASE JOIN US!)
- You must have attended or will be attending the Speak Up Conference in order to be considered.
How to Submit your Post:
Submit your submission in a Word document, and include the following:
- Your First & Last Name
- Your Post Title
- Your Post Content
- Your Bio (No more than 350 characters)
- Your Bio Image
- Your Email
- Your Gravatar Email OPTIONAL (https://en.gravatar.com/)
- Social Media account links (Please include http://)
- Any #hashtags you want to be included in the social media posts.
Thanks for sharing your story with the Speak Up community! If your submission is chosen, you will be notified as to the date of posting. We ask that you respond to any questions or comments on the blog as well as engage and interact via social media.