Get to Know Carol:
Shawna and Carol work in ministry together where they help others take their lives and ministries to the next level. They also launched Purify: Detox the Crap out of their passion for helping young girls. This past year they supplied Beautiful Bags to young women in group homes, shelters and strip clubs. These kits include a devotional and items to help every young girl feel beautiful from the inside out.
Carol resides in Arizona with her husband Michael and together, they have six children and ten grandchildren. She enjoys reading, mentoring, writing, spending time with her grandchildren and traveling wherever Jesus leads her.
In this Pre-Conference session, we will discuss key components to help you take your story to the world using the latest technology. We will help erase any fears of tackling technology in your ministry by presenting key ideas and then spend some time with hands-on support implementing the ideas. We will demonstrate the many ways to save time, direct your focus, and increase your income by turning to the technical programs.
• Hear the benefits of online programs and apps that will make your life easier
• Understand the steps to use one talk and offer it through online courses.
• Learn how to incorporate a membership area to offer monthly membership levels and build community.
• Produce an online book in just a few steps.
• Give you an easy guide to guide you with a book launch online.
• Receive some marketing tips to help your online presence come alive.
Bring your ideas, questions, and laptops for this hands-on tech training. Join us as we help you use technology to take your book, speech or ministry to the next level.
An excellent session for both writers and speakers.
Ready to register?
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Join us at Speak Up 2020