Get to Know Cindy:
Cindy Bultema has been a part of the Speak Up faculty since 2011. She loves the Lord, loves life, loves her family, and loves to celebrate! But don’t let her cheerful smile fool you—Cindy has overcome addiction and survived tragic loss.
Cindy is now the Executive Director of GEMS, the go-to ministry for girls’ spiritual growth.
Before GEMS, Cindy served as an international speaker, Grief Share expert, communications coach, as well as the author of two Bible studies, Red Hot Faith and Live Full Walk Free.
Cindy lives in Michigan with her husband, four children, and two naughty dogs.
Connect with Cindy at www.cindybultema.com
What Every Speaker Needs to Know
Whether you are a “veteran” speaker or just getting your speaking ministry started, we’ve all had moments that we’ve thought, “I sure wish I would have known that ahead of time!” In this practical and inspiring workshop, you’ll learn how to enhance the effectiveness of your speaking ministry by:
- Understanding the felt needs of your audience.
- Establishing your speaking fee with confidence, and overcoming awkward exchanges when communicating your rate.
- Creating messages that initiate life change, influence people, and expand your ministry’s impact.
- Identifying potential pitfalls in your speaking ministry and navigate around them successfully.
- Leaving a lasting impression that encourages others to recommend you to other events.
Author & Speaker Mentor
With over 20 years of ministry experience, Cindy would love to serve you by sharing the lessons she’s learned—whether as a passionate women’s speaker, author, Bible teacher, communications coach, and/or Executive Director of GEMS, a non-profit ministry serving 25,000+ girls globally. Meet with Cindy so she can come alongside you in practical, prayerful, and encouraging ways to help you enhance the effectiveness and impact of your ministry.
Ready to register?
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Join us at Speak Up 2021