Get to Know Kim:
As a Master Mind Map instructor, Kim has been teaching learning principles for over twenty years to audiences ranging from Fortune 500 companies to home school families.
She is a Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) leader and prayer team lead at her church. Also she has worked for Proverbs 31 author and speaker, Karen Ehman, and held various leadership roles in women's ministry.
Kim is a dreamer, neuroscience geek, and learning facilitator. Her passion is to encourage others to reach higher.
Prayer Mapping – Your Portable War Room
Have you struggled to have a consistent prayer life? Do you wind up with a guilty conscience and a burdened feeling to pray, yet unsure of how to keep your mind focused long enough to fulfill the promises? Do you have good intentions, but time and focus get in the way?
Prayer Mapping will empower you to:
- Enjoy prayer time
- Utilize a flexible tool to pray for short or long time periods
- Have a consistent prayer life
- Create a record of prayers (time frames, answers)
- Be free to follow the Holy Spirit’s prompting
- Discover a creative approach to prayer that fits your lifestyle and personality
Ready to register?
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Join us at Speak Up 2021