Do you want to be a published author?
Twenty to Twenty-Five writers will be chosen for inclusion in a book titled, Whispers of Grace, published by Living Parables, an imprint of EABooks Publishing.
Join the contest and become a published author at Speak Up Conference 2020!
- For unpublished authors (can have articles, blogs, or online content published either paid or unpaid, but not a book for which royalties were paid)
- Must be registered for the full Conference–not open to single day attendees
- Only those who follow the full submission guidelines will be considered
- Only one submission per person registered for the conference
- Can submit a short story, article, devotional, poem, or prayer
- 1500 word limit
- Include a 50 word bio at the end of your submission, a title and your name with contact information (email, address, and phone number) at the top of the first page of the submission (none of this is included in submission word count total)
- Standard manuscript format (Times New Roman, 12pt font, double spaced, 1 inch margins, Microsoft Word doc or docx)
- Submissions must be submitted via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight June 26, 2020 and include SpeakUp in the subject line.
- Those that best reflect the theme, Whispers of Grace, who meet submission guidelines and represent the best writing of a new author, will be chosen for inclusion in the book. Winners will be announced during the conference.