Cindy loves the Lord, loves life, loves her family, and loves to celebrate!
With nearly 20 years of ministry experience, Cindy is the Executive Director of GEMS Girls’ Clubs, a global ministry helping young women live radically faithful lives, as well as a popular women’s speaker, author, and Bible teacher.
But don’t let Cindy’s cheerful smile fool you. Cindy has endured single parenting, overcome bondage to addiction, and survived tragic loss. A passionate communicator, Cindy delights in sharing messages of God’s hope and Truth all around the nation.
Her personal testimony, “He Loves Me: A Woman’s Journey to Peace,” aired worldwide on the Day of Discovery television show. She was a curriculum writer for Duck Dynasty’s “Faith Commander,” an ambassador for Compassion International, a seminar expert for the Grief Share series, as well as author of the best-selling Bible studies “Red Hot Faith” and “Live Full, Walk Free.”
Cindy lives in West Michigan with her husband and their children. When she’s not running her full household, you can find Cindy walking her two dogs, meeting a friend for coffee, attending her son’s hockey games, or trying to figure out what’s for dinner.
Cindy will be teaching two breakout sessions, and will be taking 15-minute appointments.
Presenting and Negotiating Your Speaker Fees
Not sure how much to charge for a keynote message or weekend retreat? Worried about discussing your honorarium with an event planner? If you’ve ever wondered how best to communicate with others about your fees, contract, and expenses—this workshop is for you.
Join Cindy Bultema as you learn:
- 3 important factors to consider as you set and/or increase your speaking fees
- Effective tips for presenting and negotiating your fees and expenses with confidence
- Key components of a speaking contract and why you need one
- Creative solutions when a group wants you to speak but the funding is not sufficient
- The #1 tip to remember when discussing speaker fees
In addition, each workshop participant will leave with a contract, speaker fee overview, and sample script to help negotiate your next event’s honorarium with clarity and confidence.
Designing A Ministry Focused Website
Designing a website can be an intimidating task, especially if you are “non-techie.” Speaker and author Cindy Bultema will share tips and strategies for you to create a professional online home which also serves as an effective ministry tool. Whether you are computer literate or a newbie, this workshop is for you! Together, we’ll:
- Generate a list of “must haves” for your website, including testimonials, video samples, printable one sheets, and helpful ways to connect through social media.
- Create an engaging website blueprint emphasizing your personality, passions, experiences and ministry products.
- Discuss practical ways to effectively increase your online presence.