Become a VIP and Enhance Your Conference Experience
You could be a VIP and enjoy Speak Up at a new level!
We love to surprise you with awesome new things every year, and this year is no exception. We’re offering VIP passes.
Enhance YOUR Speak Up Conference experience and help others attend! Your VIP Pass will help fund the scholarship program. We believe in making it possible for ALL who desire the Speak Up Conference training to be able to come!
It's a WIN-WIN
VIP 2022 SPECIAL PRICE $250
- VIP Lunch Reception with Carol Kent - Thursday 1:00-2:00 pm
- VIP table seating located front and center
- A book of choice from Carol’s book table (autographed)
- A meal at your VIP table with Carol Kent
- VIP Bag with goodies
- Photo op with Carol Kent
- One-year access to downloads of the full conference (Valued at over $200.00 if purchased individually)
- A one-year subscription to Bible Study Magazine from Logos
- A FREE year of Faithlife TV
Only 27 spots available.
Act quickly to claim your VIP spot!
The following prizes will be given away in a drawing.
- A one-hour coaching session – speaking or writing for publication with Carol Kent
- A registration to Jill Savage’s Inspire Speaker Course
- A one-hour coaching session with Tammy Whitehurst & $150 off the Christian Communicators Conference
- An interview with Jenn Hand on her podcast highlighting your ministry & expanding your social media presence & plus a one-hour next steps dreaming phone call
- A one-hour life, career, or parent coaching sessions and a copy of Fledge: Launching Your Kids Without Losing Your Mind by Brenda Yoder
- One fashion consultation, swatches & signed fashion book with Shari Braendel
- A one-hour counseling or coaching session with Bruce Martin, and signed book, Desperate for Hope
- A one-hour coaching session focused on speaking with Robyn Dykstra
- A one-hour consultation on writing and/or speaking with author Lucinda Secrest McDowell, including a signed copy of her newest book “Soul Strong” (New Hope Publishers)
- A one-hour of professional Life Purpose Coaching®, Grief-loss, or Recovery Coaching session with Coach Darlene Larson, & a signed copy of each of her four books in the Enable Me, Lord, to Shift 31 day devotional series.
- A one-hour of “Hope on Call”..consulting with Kathe Wunnenberg.
- A one-hour session with co-authors Kate Motaung and Shannon Popkin for platform-building encouragement, spiritual guidance, and prayer, & a signed copy of, Influence: Building a Platform That Elevates Jesus (Not Me)
- A one-hour coaching session reviewing their book proposal with Judy Dunagan as an acquiring editor for Moody
- A 30-minute coaching call with the Inspiration Doula (Katie M. Reid) about next steps in either speaking or writing and $15 off a 30-minute follow-up call
- A glass necklace by Susan Call
- A one-hour Goal Planning session with Jennie Afman Dimkoff
- A one-hour of coaching – speaking or writing & 3 signed books by Karen Porter (I'll Bring the Chocolate; If You Give A Girl a Giant; and Amplify!)
- A gift basket of “NEW” resources from Moody Publishers
- A one-hour Coaching Session with Suzanne Kuhn, AKA SuzyQ of Brookstone Creative Group, a division of Iron Stream Media.
- A one-hour coaching session focused on expanding your ministry with Michelle Nietert
- A registration to Caleb Breakey's Speak it to Book course
- Gift Box of Rachel Wojo Shop Resources PLUS 30 minute Platform Building Coaching Session with Rachel Wojo
- Bible Study Proposal critique/coaching with Erica Wiggenhorn and a signed copy of each of her Bible studies
- Gift Box of My Father's Daughter items (book, t-shirt, journal, and more) from Tanya Glanzman
- A one-hour coaching/critique session with Shellie Arnold to review your proposal or 5-10 pages of a WIP, discuss questions and concerns (about branding, platform, writing, etc.), or brainstorm as needed. You choose!
- And more...