Enhance Your Conference Experience
You could be a VIP and enjoy Speak Up at a new level!
We love to surprise you with awesome new things every year, and this year is no exception. In 2020 we’re offering VIP passes. There will be ONLY 21 VIP attendees, so PRE-REGISTER TODAY!
Enhance YOUR Speak Up Conference experience and help others attend! Your VIP Pass will help fund the scholarship program. We believe in making it possible for ALL who desire the Speak Up Conference training to be able to come!
It's a WIN-WIN
VIP 2020 SPECIAL PRICE $350
- VIP Reception with Carol Kent & Liz Curtis Higgs – Thursday 4:30 – 5:15 pm
- VIP table seating located front and center
- Enjoy one meal at Carol Kent’s table
- A book of choice from Carol’s book table (autographed)
- VIP Bag with goodies
- Photo op with Carol & Liz Curtis Higgs
- Digital downloads of the full conference (Valued at $230.00 if purchased individually)
- A one-year subscription to Bible Study Magazine from Logos
- A FREE year of Faithlife TV
With only 21 slots available, act quickly to claim your spot!
VIP Pass Prize Drawings
1. One hour of coaching – speaking or writing for publication with Carol Kent
2. A registration to Jill Savage’s Inspire Speaker Course
3. A personalized 50-minute session with a Brookstone Creative Group expert, based on your needs. You can choose one from this list: Speaker, Author, Amazon, Branding, Email Marketing, Website, One Sheet or Event Query Coaching/Brainstorming
4. An overall branding, website, social media assessment with Carol Ensminger & Shawna Culp
5. An interview with Jenn Hand on her podcast highlighting your ministry & expanding your social media presence & plus a one-hour next steps dreaming phone call
6. A one-hour life, career, or parent coaching sessions and a copy of Fledge: Launching Your Kids Without Losing Your Mind by Brenda Yoder
7. One hour of a “problem solving” session as an L.P.C. with Tanya Glanzman & a signed copy of her new book, My Father’s Daughter
8. A one-hour coaching session with Shannon Ethridge and 20% off the B.L.A.S.T. Mentoring Program
8. One fashion consultation, swatches & signed fashion book with Shari Braendel
9. A one-hour counseling or coaching session with Bruce Martin, and signed book, Desperate for Hope
10. An interview with Cynthia Cavanaugh on her podcast, Soul Anchor, one-hour coaching session, and signed copy of She Writes for Him: Stories of Resilient Faith
11. A one-hour coaching session focused on speaking with Robyn Dykstra
12. A one-hour of professional life coaching with Anne Denmark, PCC – credentialed with the International Coach Federation
13. A one-hour consultation on writing and/or speaking with author Lucinda Secrest McDowell, including a signed copy of her newest book “Soul Strong” (New Hope Publishers)
14 A one-hour scheduled phone conference with creating a script and/or editing a 30 second video for their website by Chandee Ulch
15. A one-hour of professional Life Purpose Coaching®, Grief-loss, or Recovery Coaching session with Coach Darlene Larson, & a signed copy of each of her four books in the Enable Me, Lord, to Shift 31 day devotional series.
16. One hour of “Hope on Call”..consulting with Kathe Wunnenberg.
17. A One-hour session with co-authors Kate Motaung and Shannon Popkin for platform-building encouragement, spiritual guidance, and prayer, & a signed copy of, Influence: Building a Platform That Elevates Jesus (Not Me)
18. A book contract with Redemption Press (not including the cost of editing)
19. A one-hour coaching session reviewing their book proposal with Judy Dunagan as an acquiring editor for Moody, and a copy of our newest Bible study titled The Way Home by Tessa Afshar
20. A 30-minute coaching call with the Inspiration Doula (Katie M. Reid) about next steps in either speaking or writing and $15 off a 30-minute follow-up call
21. Glass necklace by Susan Call
22. A one-hour Goal Planning session with Jennie Afman Dimkoff
23. One hour of coaching – speaking or writing & 3 signed books by Karen Porter (I'll Bring the Chocolate; If You Give A Girl a Giant; and Amplify!)
24. A one-hour session with Enneagram (personality) coach, Laura Dingman, including a signed copy of each of her two books
25. A one-hour coaching session focused on expanding your ministry with Michelle Nietert