Kathe Wunnenberg is a hopelifter. She believes God can transform anything you offer Him into hope to help others. God has enlarged her through many life challenges including infertility, miscarriages, adoption & loss. Known for her creative compassion & life’s motto, “We go through what we go through, to help others go through what we went through,”
Kathe is the founder & president of Hopelifters Unlimited, a mentoring & resource organization for leaders. She is an author of four books. She lives in Phoenix, is married & has 3 living sons.
Kathe will be teaching one breakout session, and taking 15-minute appointments. Kathe is also on the prayer team.
Developing a (more strategic) Prayer Plan
Speakers and writers need an intentional prayer plan to help them journey through obstacles, opportunities, transitions, discouragement, warfare and success. Whether you’re new in your writing journey, a seasoned speaker but stuck, or somewhere in between, you can move forward to reach your God given potential as a speaker/writer when you make prayer your highest priority.
In this “hands on” workshop you will learn how to:
- recognize your greatest need as a speaker/writer, assess your prayer pulse and enemy attacks.
- Strategize a prayer plan for a reason, season, event or project
- Mobilize a PIT Team or help them become more strategic to cover you now.
You’ll leave this workshop prayed up and energized to press on with power.
Kathe Wunnenberg – Professional Consulting & Encouragement
• Are you longing to fulfill a dream but feel stuck?
• Are you overwhelmed with opportunities or obstacles?
• Do you need to brainstorm topic ideas or promotional strategies, prayer covering or practical resources?
Come experience an energizing time with Kathe Wunnenberg and leave this session with fresh hope to press on.