Digital Downloads Available Now!
- 46 digital downloads of all the conference breakout sessions, plus general session presentations
- A copy of the conference notebook, where you’ll be able to fill in the blanks of the presentations as you listen to the downloads
- The conference swag bag
- An autographed copy of Carol Kent’s newest book, He Holds My Hand, a 365 page-per-day devotional (hardcover)
- The updated and expanded version of Carol’s best-selling book, When I Lay My Isaac Down, with an added chapter on “The Power of Perseverance.”
- Moody Publishers Magazine for Women, “Abide” issue–encouragement for women in leadership
Shawna is the president of Little Choices Matter. She is also co-founder of a media solutions company with Carol Ensminger-Cash2 Consulting. Together they design affordable websites and social media campaigns for authors and speakers in ministry. Her focus is to bring the latest technology and equipment solutions to help others optimize their place online using all the latest cool tools. Having a great designed website with friendly applications will help you grow your business and ministry.
God has graced me with the ability to bring working solutions. I am often called the problem solver or fixer. I believe God provides an ‘app’ for everything we need. A natural born teacher, Shawna loves to help others by sharing what has helped her and others she has worked with.
She is currently enrolled in online Bible College seeking her degree in Biblical Studies. In every spare moment, you will find her studying God’s Word, teaching it and applying it in her life. She and her husband of 30 years split their time between their two homes in Georgia and Arizona. They have two grown sons and one grandson in Phoenix, Arizona.
Shawna and Carol work in ministry together where they run Faith and Food which focuses on teaching women to treasure their temple through a healthy lifestyle. They also launched Detox the Crap out of their passion for helping young girls. This past year they supplied Beautiful Bags to young women in group homes and shelters nationwide. These kits include a devotional and items to help every young girl feel beautiful from the inside out.