Finally, we’re able to give you what you’ve requested—digital downloads of the entire 2019 Speak Up Conference. If you haven’t been able to attend this equipping event for Christian speakers and writers and you’d like to benefit from the “Best Speak Up Conference ever,” you can order the following now:
- 46 digital downloads of all the conference breakout sessions, plus general session presentations
- A copy of the conference notebook, where you’ll be able to fill in the blanks of the presentations as you listen to the downloads
- The conference swag bag
- An autographed copy of Carol Kent’s newest book, He Holds My Hand, a 365 page-per-day devotional (hardcover)
Special bonus for the first ten people who order:
- The updated and expanded version of Carol’s best-selling book, When I Lay My Isaac Down, with an added chapter on “The Power of Perseverance.”
Special bonus for the first twenty people who order:
- Moody Publishers Magazine for Women, “Abide” issue–encouragement for women in leadership
All of this for only $197— available for the next 30 days, unless our inventory runs out first. Order here.
Pre-registration for next year’s conference is open. At this time you can pay the base fee of $550 to hold your seat. You will be notified by email when all of the breakout sessions and pre-conference options are in place. At that time, you will be able to finalize your registration. If you are in need of a payment plan, call Gene at 586-481-7661, and he will set one up for you.