Have you been undecided about registering for this year’s conference? You’ve rationalized that don’t have time; you have other responsibilities; you’re not as experienced or gifted as other participants, and on and on… Well, here are ten reasons I hope you’ll reconsider:
- We offer two tracks—a Speaking Track and a Writing Track, plus Ministry Development sessions that can take you to the next level in your ministry or organization.
- You can now join us Virtually and have access to your chosen ticket options for a full year following the conference, if you are unable to join us in person.
- We now have a Satellite Option where you can save money on travel and housing, but still enjoy the group experience in your own community.
- We have valuable Pre-Conference Options that can fast-track you to success.
- At the In-Person Conference, you have the opportunity for up to four face-to-face 15-minute appointments with publishers, agents, authors, podcasters, speaking mentors, life coaches, platform builders, and more!
- We offer instruction in a format that both stretches the participant to reach new goals and provides a safe atmosphere where new skills can be honed with feedback from trained facilitators and peers.
- You will learn tips and tools-of-the-trade from experienced professionals through our breakout sessions. We have over 42 options you can chose from, and you can purchase video access to all sessions that will be available for one year.
- You’ll be able to connect and network with other participants and faculty members. Even if you are joining us virtually, you can connect with conferees in our coffee chat rooms.
- Our praise & worship team will set the stage for our six dynamic keynote speakers who will inspire you and provide take-home value with their messages on the Power of Joy.
- Our Prayer Team is already praying for you!
Here’s the information you need: Speak Up Conference
If you have financial constraints, we have partial scholarship assistance available. Click here for more information.
We would love to meet you at this year’s conference. Let me know if you have any questions. I’m here to help.
Question: If you are an alumnus of the Speak Up Conference, what are your favorite parts of this equipping event?
About Bonnie Emmorey
Bonnie Afman Emmorey has been blessed with a rich family heritage. From growing up as a preacher’s kid, to living with three men (her husband, Ron, and two sons), her life has been full. Bonnie has been on the Speak Up Conference faculty since its beginning and is now the conference director. She is also the director of Speak Up for Hope, a non-profit organization working to meet the needs of inmates and their families.