Have you been undecided about registering for this year’s conference? You’ve rationalized that don’t have time; you have other responsibilities; you’re not as experienced or gifted as other participants, and on and on… Well, here are ten reasons I hope you’ll reconsider:
- We offer two tracks—a Speaking Track and a Writing Track, plus Ministry Development sessions that can take you to the next level in your ministry or organization.
- You can now join us Virtually and have access to your chosen ticket options for a full year following the conference, if you are unable to join us in person.
- We now have a Satellite Option where you can save money on travel and housing, but still enjoy the group experience in your own community.
- We have valuable Pre-Conference Options that can fast-track you to success.
- At the In-Person Conference, you have the opportunity for up to four face-to-face 15-minute appointments with publishers, agents, authors, podcasters, speaking mentors, life coaches, platform builders, and more!
- We offer instruction in a format that both stretches the participant to reach new goals and provides a safe atmosphere where new skills can be honed with feedback from trained facilitators and peers.
- You will learn tips and tools-of-the-trade from experienced professionals through our breakout sessions. We have over 42 options you can chose from, and you can purchase video access to all sessions that will be available for one year.
- You’ll be able to connect and network with other participants and faculty members. Even if you are joining us virtually, you can connect with conferees in our coffee chat rooms.
- Our praise & worship team will set the stage for our six dynamic keynote speakers who will inspire you and provide take-home value with their messages on the Power of Joy.
- Our Prayer Team is already praying for you!
Here’s the information you need: Speak Up Conference
If you have financial constraints, we have partial scholarship assistance available. Click here for more information.
We would love to meet you at this year’s conference. Let me know if you have any questions. I’m here to help.
Question: If you are an alumnus of the Speak Up Conference, what are your favorite parts of this equipping event?
About Bonnie Emmorey
Bonnie Afman Emmorey has been blessed with a rich family heritage. From growing up as a preacher’s kid, to living with three men (her husband, Ron, and two sons), her life has been full. Bonnie has been on the Speak Up Conference faculty since its beginning and is now the conference director. She is also the director of Speak Up for Hope, a non-profit organization working to meet the needs of inmates and their families.
Carol just spoke at our woman’s event this past weekend and encouraged me to attend this. I asked her how it would apply to me and she was quite open about my leadership skills etc and that this would be my area.
So I have opened up the registration and spent an hour reading the schedule, all the workshops etc. This is to say that when I went to the live ticket to see what that was about there were only two tracks to choose from if I was to start the process and that was writing or speaking. I guess I was expecting a leadership track too from the conversation Carol and I had. I’m the director of women’s ministries at our church so do not fall under the track choices. Where do I begin if this were to happen? Ty Ellen !
Ellen, we would love to have you join us at this year’s conference. Yes, we have 2 tracks and that choice determines your small group times. Then you can choose any breakout session that fits your needs and would move you to the next level in your ministry. We have TONS of ministry development sessions, and you will probably have a hard time choosing between them. Every year we have new and wonderful sessions! Our faculty is excited to serve you.
If you register before midnight tonight, you can save $25 with the MOMSDAY discount code. Let me know if you have any more questions. I’m here to help.
Thanks, Bonnie! This is my favorite event of the year. Thank you for all you do to prepare for the conference. You’re the BEST!
As you know, Carol, I LOVE my job. I get to work with the best people, and each year I am amazed at what God does. Wahoo God! Do it again!
Bonnie, these ten highlights are truly the tip of the iceberg with Speak Up. This conference has the potential to catapulte participants forward into their God-ordained destiny. Make the effort to attend – you won’t be disappointed!
Well said, Sheri! Every year I’m amazed at what I learn myself.
Thank you for being a key part of our Prayer Team. We know that our conference is successful because of the prayer power behind it.
How much does it cost to do virtual? And is it via Zoom or other? I never joined one of these.
Great question, Eileen. We give options with the Virtual Conference.
If you want access to all 42 breakout sessions and the 6 keynote sessions for a full year, the cost is $300. If you want the 12 sessions for either the writing track or the speaking track plus the 6 keynotes for a year, the cost is only $150. Here is a direct link to the various packages. https://speakupconference.com/virtual-conference/
The virtual conference will be streamed on the Streamyard platform, with our private Facebook group having all the links to view. You can join that private group after you register.
Feel free to email me email@example.com if you have any other questions. I’m happy to help.
So many great reasons to attend Speak Up! But one of my favorites is meeting professionals who are like-minded and hungry to serve the Lord. 🙂